- At Long Last, Celine Dion Finds Buyer for Jupiter Island Estate Mansion Global
- The Hottest Condos Hitting San Francisco This Fall Mansion Global
- True Bearing Readies RNA-Based Coronary Artery Disease Diagnostic for FDA Review, Launch GenomeWeb
I just love wonton wrappers…I keep them in my freezer for finger food in a pinch! You can’t go wrong with such a versatile base for appetizers – and that all that crunch, of course!
The Recipe Rebel inspired us with these delicious Pizza Cupcakes! You get a little red pepper, a little pepperoni, and a lot of cheese in every bite! These are great for your next get-together – all your guests will gobble these up in no time!
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 2 cups finely diced pepperoni
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine pepperoni, red pepper and marinara sauce in a bowl.
- Lay one wonton wrapper in the bottom of a muffin tin. Press the wrapper in right to the edges so that it sticks to the non-stick spray.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of filling in the bottom of each wrapper, spreading filling to cover the bottom. You want to use half of your filling this time around.
- Place another wonton wrapper on top of your filling, staggering the edges so that they don’t overlap your first wonton to ensure the edges of the wontons get crispy. Press the second wonton wrapper down onto the filling gently and up the sides of the pan.
- Place about 1 tablespoon filling on top of your second wonton wrapper, spreading evenly across the top. Divide all of your filling among the remaining cupcakes.
- Top with cheese and bake about 15 minutes until edges are golden and cheese is bubbly. Let cool slightly before eating.
Inspired By: The Recipe Rebel