- At Long Last, Celine Dion Finds Buyer for Jupiter Island Estate Mansion Global
- The Hottest Condos Hitting San Francisco This Fall Mansion Global
- True Bearing Readies RNA-Based Coronary Artery Disease Diagnostic for FDA Review, Launch GenomeWeb
With the 4th of July coming up, you’re probably looking for fun, festive recipes to serve at your bash! Well, look no further, for these Red, White and Blue Salad Cups are ready to impress!
These salad cups are so fun, and are perfect for serving a crowd, since everyone can grab their own salad and go! Enjoy this patriotic salad!
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, cubed or crumbled
- 4 plastic cups with lids and forks for serving, optional
For the poppy seed dressing:
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- In a measuring cup or bowl, combine sugar, vinegar, salt, mustard and onion and whisk for 20 seconds. Gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream until well-combined. Whisk in poppy seeds.
- To assemble your salad cups, start by pouring in 2 tablespoons of the poppy seed dressing. Add strawberries, feta, blueberries, and top it off with arugula. Repeat with your other salad cups.
- To eat, pour contents onto a bowl or plate, tossing if necessary.